The financial module allows to generate and follow your purchasing orders, to manage your stocks and to follow in real time investment and operating budgets.
Stock Management :
This module allows stock management of components, consumables and assets in connection with product catalog.
- The material master record in connection with the product catalog is the major element of stock management. A material can correspond to a component (software, hard disk, memory…), to a consumable (paper, ink cartridge,…) or to an equipment. The material can relate to one or several suppliers.
- Follow-up of movements (entrance, exit, transfer,…)
- Stock levels management with alerts when stock reaches minimum threshold
- Supplier management with price lists
- Link with the module Purchases for orders, receipt and automatic integration in stock
- Consumption monitoring per department, user or equipment
- Statistics on receipt by item and by supplier
- Link with the Service portal allowing the applicant to reach the catalog and to make a purchase request